Monday, August 18, 2008

Ah low, ha

Well hi! It's been a while since I've had an update for the zero people who read my blog. Someday maybe I'll get a reader(fingers crossed). The last few days have been fun. partying at home, having fun at work, and poker has been okay. Last you heard my roll was at $84. And it still is, haha. I was down to about $70 or so, and up as high as $99. I can't wait till I break that $200 mark and start playing higher regularly. The good thing is I have not played any cash game higher than .01/.02, or and tourny with a buy in higher than $3. I'm pretty proud of myself about that one.

One thing I want to do with this blog is post hands and graphs of my play. The thing is I don't use PT or any other software with my game. I do save my HH's but I am not willing to look for the hands through there. So hopefully soon I start using some of those fancy tools and make this blog a helluva lot more interesting to read.

Lemme look for at least one hand quick here......okay, here is one from a NL Omaha hi/lo SNG. I get all in 3 handed with the nut flush draw and 2nd nut low draw and hit gin on the turn. Most importantly fade all boat draws and scoop de doop for me!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3062882

No comments: