Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 Digits

I have broken the $100 mark from my original $1.50. I was as high as $124 but right now my roll is at $116, up from $84. Most, if not all, of the winnings have come from NL Omaha hi/lo sng's. Though I am still playing the .01/.02 PLO, I just dont see why since I am making so much more playing sng's.

The thing is, I still have trouble grinding out over 1500 hands in cash games on a day to day basis. Plus with the swings in PLO tilts me still. It just makes more sense to grind the SNG's till I can play higher PLO. Also, I dont think there are many higher buy-in sng's for Omaha 8, so I think I'll be playing the sng's until I can play .05/.10 PLO regularly.

I think I'll start posting a little bit about myself. It may be a little dorky but I love to watch TV shows/movies. But with my schedule, I'm usually working when the good shows are on. This makes netflix and watching shows online essential. I've had netflix for about a year now and love it. I have been able to go through entire shows like The Sopranos, The West Wing, Dexter, Deadwood, Weeds....and countless others. The shows on HBO and Showtime are some of the best I have ever seen. Though how can you not like Heroes too?

I'll start posting hands sometime.

No comments: